Hetalia Roleplayers Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Party! RP

3 posters

Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty Let's Party! RP

Post  Mathias Køhler Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 am

It had been a while since the countries had got together. The last world meeting had been cancelled due to some freak weather in Norway, where the meeting was to be held, so it could not happen. Denmark was kind of depressed with the fact that no-one was talking to each other. He invited everyone to come.

Hey Guys~
Denmark here. Since we have not met up in ages, I am inviting you all to a party!!! I'm sure you would enjoy it so please come along. It is at my house in Copenhagen at 5pm on Saturday.

First he had to organize everything. He had to buy food, get music, and decorate. He invited all the Nordics to come early and help him since they were family to him, but he was not sure they would all come straight away. If anyone else arrived early they could help with the preparing too. He went down to the super store and bought all the party food.

----------

Finland recieved a letter through the mail from Denmark. It was a letter inviting him to a party:

Hey Guys~
Denmark here. Since we have not met up in ages, I am inviting you all to a party!!! I'm sure you would enjoy it so please come along. It is at my house in Copenhagen at 5pm on Saturday.

Finland wasn't sure if he should go since Denmark and Sweden had not been on the best of terms lately. He wanted to have fun with the rest of the nations though. So he decided to go. Denmark had also invited him to come earlier on the day to help out with preparing. He guessed that he could help with that. It was Friday today so the party would be tomorrow. He went to the kitchen to bake a cake since it kept his mind off of things. But first he called Denmark to tell him he would be coming.

Last edited by Mathias Køhler on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty An invite

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 am

America read over the letter from Denmark.

"So, he's having a party! I'm totally gonna be there, dude!"

He decided to go early and see if his heroic ideas could help the party be awesome. He was also sure that all the other nations would be there, that meant tons of fun... right?
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

https://hetarpunite.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty The next day.

Post  Mathias Køhler Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:58 am

Denmark had recieved a notification from Finland and America that they would be coming early. He hoped that they would not be the only ones coming to the party as well. So far he had prepared all the food and refreshment but the party was far from ready so he openly received the extra help. He sat by his laptop and started to create a playlist. It involved alot of Noric music but he also included the music from around the world that had collected. By the time he had finished it was time that Finland and America appeared.

-------------

Finland walked towards the Danes door. It was his main house in Copenhagen. It wasn't his biggest but it was still almost as big as Finland's own house. he knocked on the door and walked in. Denmark always left the door unlocked when he was in the house. It wasn't the best of ideas but it still stopped Finland to have to wait outside. He made his way to the kitchen since it was almost lunch. He placed the bag he was holding on the counter and took out his cake. It was licorice flavoured. Finland loved his food and he was sure everyone else was going to.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty Re: Let's Party! RP

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:10 pm

America found Denmark's door (after much searching for where in the world Copenhagen was) just as someone else walked in. He caught the door just as it was about to close and headed over to the kitchen to see if there was any pre-party food. In fact, Finland had just brought out his cake, which the American didn't hesitate to, firstly, attempt to get his hands into, and secondly, attempt to dwarf with his own burger-shaped cake. He had somehow managed to make the cake all sorts of colours...

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  puffinmaster Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:41 am

Hey Guys~

As iceland scanned the letter, he didn't want to go. But it would be a bummer to not meet other countries plus he could have a break from Mr puffin. He also wanted to take a break from his puffin covered house. So in the end he decided to go.

Knowing that the music will probably break his ears, he bought earplugs... just in case. Sadly he did not have party clothes. Instead he wore a parka jacket and a simple grey t-shirt.
puffinmaster
puffinmaster

http://swampofvulpe.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 am

There was someone at the door. Pushing aside both Finland and Denmark, America slammed open the front door to see Iceland. With a huge grin on his face, the American let Ice in. He thought he was the best at parties, and now was acting like it was his house...
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  puffinmaster Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:16 am

as Iceland walked in a group of puffins followed his in. Iceland turned around to find the group of puffins behind him.
"Mr puffin why were you following me?? your such a embarrassment!" The icelandic boy shouted at the puffin. head down, Iceland carried on walking into the house. He felt really ashamed of what he did. The puffin just ruined the party and now he didn't feel like partying.

Last edited by puffinmaster on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
puffinmaster
puffinmaster

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty Lunch.

Post  Mathias Køhler Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:03 am

When he was pushed by America Denmark landed ontop of the umbrella pot, which he kept in the entrance hall. He turned his head to see who was at the door. It was Iceland. "Oh, hey! Icy!" Denmark stood up sent a little wave in Iceland's direction and dusted himself off. He felt a liquid trikle down his face. He lifted his hand to see what it was. It was a red liquid he found out when he inspected it closer. "Oh Shit!"

He ran to the bathroom, since that is where he kept his first aid kit, holding his hand to his head. He looked in the mirror to see what the cut looked like. It was a huge gash up the side of his head. He fumbled through the first aid kit and found the antiseptic and a plaster. He applied all the necessary care and bandaged himself up. He was really annoyed at America about that but let it pass. He made his way back to the entrance hall.

-------------

Finland landed against a wall. He didn't land too hard but it still hurt. America was sometimes such an idiot. He picked himself up to see Iceland walk in. "Hello Iceland. Nice to see you." he said while waving a bit. Denmark had run off to god knows where so Finland felt inclined to do a bit of hosting. "You've arrived just in time for lunch." But this time when he looked up at Iceland he saw that the poor man was having trouble fending off a horde of puffins. To help him Finland dragged him in a slamed the door shut. He smiled at the other two and lead them to the kitchen. On the way they bumped into Denmark. Denmark had a huge plaster up the side of his head but was still smiling. Finland lifted an eyebrow but was too polite to ask what had happened.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:24 am

America had seen all the puffins outside and, in an attempt to be the Hero, jumped out the window with a bag of random food he had found on one of the shelves. With no regard to the birds' well-being (he couldn't read the label) the American started throwing the contents all over the road outside in an attempt to make the birds go away.

Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  puffinmaster Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Iceland watched America throw the food. He put his hand on America. "Puffin doesn't like non boiled pasta." Iceland pointed out. He noticed that America wasn't listening to him." I said Puffin did not like non boiled pasta. Anyway he'll understand that I don't want him to be here." Ice said arrogantly. It wasn't any use to telling him that. Iceland turned to Finland " Thanks Fin. You saved me from dying from embarrassment." he thanked Finland.
puffinmaster
puffinmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 am

America stopped throwing the pasta and went back inside to see if there was anything he could eat. Unfortunately none of the labels were readable so he sat, bored, in a corner of the room. Then he heard the others in the other room and saw Denmarks plaster. "Dude, what happened?" He asked, oblivious to what he had done.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty Lunch Time part 2

Post  Mathias Køhler Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Denmark was walking down the corridor to the entrance hall where he left the others. Luckily for him Finland was bringing them in the direction of the kitchen. It was true that he was staving since he had worked hard all morning. He took over for Finland and lead them the rest of the way. America was being the usual excitable self and had wasted a packet of pasta. "Dude, what happened?" America asked. "Well... someone pushed me into the wall and I fell on the umbrella stand and it hurt,' he emphasided the someone, hinting that it was America. Once they arrived in the kitchen he asked what everyone wanted on their smrbrod. They could have anything they wanted really. Denmark went for prawns.

------------------------

Finland was happy to see that Denmark was alright. He had been worried about him a bit. Denmark took over the leading and Finland let him. This was Denmark's party after all so Denmark could be a proper host. Once they were in the kitchen Denmark proposed them smrbrod. Finland was not sure what to take at first but he had heard the Danish pickled herring was good so he decided to try that. It fely kind of awkward sitting there in silence but Finland could not think of a topic to bring up. If he brought up the enviromental thing that happened in Copenhagen there be for sure a fight. So Finland just left as the silence.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Silence: One of America's (many) enemies. He was trying to figure out why Denmark had said 'someone' with so much emphasis while wondering who 'someone' was. But there was food out which to America looked quite strange, but food is food and he couldn't wait for his special burger cake to come out. Trying to start a conversation America stepped forward. "Dudes, any of you guys seen Spongebob recently?"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty mackrel

Post  puffinmaster Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:23 am

Spongebob absolute hilarious. Iceland thought. He secretly loved it but Iceland pretended to not know what it is. "America what is spongebob?" Iceland reluctantly asked knowing what will happen... America will probably go mad at me. His mind went on. "oh Den... I want a mackrel on my smorbread" He told Denmark. Iceland noticed the plaster on Denmark's head that America asked about.
puffinmaster
puffinmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:14 am

Well, Iceland was right in thinking that America would be mad. Extremely mad. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SPONGEBOB IS???? ONE THE GREATEST TV PROGRAMMES IN AMERICAN HISTORY???? GO LOOK IT UP!!!! NOW!!!!" He then slouched back, pouting in his seat, taking out a burger and mumbling something along the lines of 'he should visit you know, maybe it would open his eyes... Really, not knowing Spongebob...'
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty Spongebob.

Post  puffinmaster Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Iceland was rather taken aback by Alfred's reaction. Just because he pretended to not know about a stupid kids program. He heard America's mumbling about bringing him to America. He did not particularly want to go so he attmited. "Fine, I do know Spongebob and all the rest of your kiddie cartoons." He waited for Denmark to serve him his mackrel. Anyway America's reaction was pretty obvious... More obvious than him not reading the label of a piece of food and that is very obvious.
puffinmaster
puffinmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:33 am

"Y-you do?!" Alfred asked, all of his fifty stars visible in his eyes, "That's great!! HUGGGG!!!!!" And with that the American leaped forward and squashed the living daylights out of poor Iceland. "But you know... It's mean to play pranks like that!" He pouted, but only for a second, as soon it was like he had forgotten that it had all happened. "Do you have any American food?" Al asked, subtly kicking a bag he had brought that was full of the stuff.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! RP Empty Food and more Food.

Post  Mathias Køhler Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Finland watched the two arguing with much amusment. They were acting like children. Finland had seen spongebob but he did not say anything. He wouldn't say it was his favorite show, he prefered watching the news and other stuff. He stifled a small laugh when he saw America hugging Iceland. He knew how much Iceland desoised it when Denmark did that so how would he react to America doing it. Finland turned his attention back to the Dane. "Um, Denmark. What are we suposed to help you with exactly?" he asked. It might be useful to know since they were supposed to help anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Denmark had finished preparing the smrbrod and brought it to the table. He sat down next to Finland and facing America. He smiled seeing that he was not the only one who wanted to hug Iceland. America asked him about American food. "I don't have any American food. I don't live in America, I live in Denmark. Know what, I prepare you my favourite smrbrod, which is really nice, and you can taste it." He was about to get back up when Finland asked him another question. "You just need to help decorating the place. You know nothing too hard." He then set about making his speacial smrbord. Using the best of his ingrediants. He used quite alot of fish though. He hoped that America didn't mind.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:11 pm

America investigated the smrbrod closely. "It's very fishy..." He said, before bursting out in peels of laughter at his own joke. Taking a bite, it was hard to tell what he thought of it, but then, "Nice, but I think you need to proccess it more, here," America pointed to his Hamburger cake, which was proudly sitting on the table. "Like a burger, a fish-burger" He hoped that Denmark would understand his constructive criticism.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathias Køhler Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Denamrk ignored America's first comment about it being fishy. What did he want, is was fish smørbrod. But then he kind of annoyed at the second comment. His smørbrod was supposed to be 'fresh' not processed. True pickled herring is not the freshest of ingredients but still it's fresher than the entire thing being processed.

"If you want to make a processed fish burger go ahead. I'm not going to," he said, and he added. "It'll probably be healthier for you," but in his head. He was going to continue aloud but he didn't feel like it, so he waited for the American to finish his smørbrod, he had finished his earlier, and then stood up.

"Let's get to decorating."

(( I can only be bothered to do Den's post right now and there isn't much for Fin to do, so this'll be it for the moment. ))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum