Hetalia Roleplayers Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokearth! (pokemon roleplay)

3 posters

Go down

Pokearth! (pokemon roleplay) Empty Pokearth! (pokemon roleplay)

Post  puffinmaster Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:16 am

Recently there have been rumors about a new ledgendary pokemon appearing. All around our region, people want to see this pokemon. They have name the pokemon Orilanta because of the roar that it makes that has been heard by a few passerbyes. The Orilanta will be protected but how? This team named Armordea has appeared and seem to be nearing of getting Orilanta but they have only started to make their first step. Who will save Orilanta?
puffinmaster
puffinmaster

http://swampofvulpe.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokearth! (pokemon roleplay) Empty Re: Pokearth! (pokemon roleplay)

Post  Mathias Køhler Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 am

Mathias was running around the garden chasing his Arcanine. They had been playing a game of tag. He was your usual 14 year old boy in the Yoroshki region. He had an entire team of pokémon and he was enjoying his life. He had self taught himself how to have pokébattles and how to look after his pokémon properly. His dad helped him catch his first pokémon but he managed the rest on his own. Over the years he has accumulated all 8 badges and has taken part in many competions. However he has not yet been able to defeat the champion. Recently though other things have been preoccupating his mind. He ha heard about this newly discouvered ledgendary pokémon. He had considered going after it since he was sure that it might help him win against the champion, whom he had faced many times. He fell onto his back breathing heavily. He had been ruuning around for the entire morning, it was now about lunch time, he was suprised that he hadn't yet been called in for lunch. His arcanine came up to him and licked his face. Mathias could feel the rough tongue, he laughed a bit and treid to push arcanine away. Sitting up he caught sight of his next-door neighbour, Alicia. THey had grown up together and were best of friends, but Mathias was starting to feel more. She had blue eyes and blonde hair just like him, but her hair was long and wavy. She usually had it up in a ponytail but today she had it down. This made Mathias think that she looked better. She turned in his direction and waved at him, he waved back blushing. He wasn't sure how to announce his love to her but he was sure that he wanted to. She started coming in his direction, running and shouting at him, her Piplup following her:

"Hey Mathias! You're eating at ours today, your parents are out. But I'm sure you would of noticed that."

She pulled him into a tight hug. "R-really? I didn't notice. I was too busy playing," he replied going even redder than before. She smiled at him and nodded.

"Come on." She took his hand and dragged him towards her house. He held up his other hand to his face. HE could feel the heat radianting from it.

He spent a good hour hanging out with his Alicia before heading back home. He considered asking her to join him while he was trying to find the Orlinta but couldn't build up the guts. He could ask his other friends as well.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:41 am

Alfred face-planted in the grass. You think you know what I mean, but trust me, this was the most epic face-plant ever! No kidding. He had been running with his Charmander, he then slipped, flew five feet in the air, did several flips and ballerina twirls, before doing the amazing face-plant and came up with a giant crack down both of the lenses of his glasses. Alfred looked up and saw his Charmander through a mixture of crack and blur. "Oh, hey buddy!" He gave a small wave, before doing a second, less-awesome face-plant. "Char?" Charmander dragged his master through the grass before arriving outside a beautiful house. "Charmander!" Alfred stood up quickly and peaked over the fence. "There she is!" He exclaimed, looking at a girl in the front garden, "She's gonna help me find Orilanta! Girl of my dreams!"

"Hey Al!" She called over, waving. "Sis has got our next door neighbour Mathias round, so you can come too if ya want!"

Alfred jumped the gate, his charmander following after. "Alright Danielle [1]! Let's go!"

[1] I'm having some kind of Danielle fascination right now...
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

https://hetarpunite.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathias Køhler Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:23 pm

During the time that Mathias was at Alicia's place, her younger sister Danielle came in with Alfred. Mathias didn't really know Alfred very well since he was a few years younger, but he was still happy to make new friends. They came in while Alicia and Mathias were still upstairs chatting. Mathias was trying as hard as he could to stop himself blushing. That was when Alicia pulled him and gave a little, soft kiss in the nose. He freaked out and buried his face in his legs to hide it, she was sat on the bed next to him laughing her head off.

"You really do like me don't you," she said pushing her hand through his hair. "That is so cute." Mathias lifted his head and nodded. He thought about asking her to join him on finding the Orlinta but put it to the side. Then Alicia's parents called them for food. They ran down the stairs and grabbed seats at the table. Mathias noticed that Danielle was with Alfred. He nodded in there direction as an acknowledgement and then stared down at his plate. They were having quesadillas for lunch.

During the meal, just to tease him, Alicia slipped her hand into his under the table. Mathias blushed again. This revealed it to everyone at the table that he obviously had a thing for her.

After they had finished Mathias proposed that they hung out with Danielle and Alfred. 'Maybe that would make it less awkward for me,' he thought, praying that she would accept. Luckily for him she did.

((You finally answered. I love you!!!))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:54 am

Alfred was telling Danielle everything he knew about Orilanta. But his mind was on two tracks. Track 1 was something like this:

'ORILANTA ORILANTA I SHALL FIND ORILANTA AND SURPASS EVERYONE ELSE!'

Track 2 was this:

'Oh my holy hamburgers! This girl is HOT! Should I ask her out? No, she might say no... But she is soooo hot!'

So, when he spoke his said this: "Let's go find Orilanta and wanna go out with me?"

Danielle smiled and nodded. "Yes! Oui! Ja! Hai! Si! Da! Yes in all the languages of the world!"

Alfred felt his face go red. "Well, um, I guess we should, uh, get going, right?"

Danielle nodded again and jumped into his arms.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Admin

https://hetarpunite.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pokearth! (pokemon roleplay) Empty Iceland has appeared!

Post  puffinmaster Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:51 am

Emil was invited to his brother's best friend's house. When he got there he found an empty house, no Mathias or Mathias’s parents... just an empty house. “Damm you Mat” he cussed under his breath. He was going to ask the neighbors but he noticed a note on the door. The note said that Mathias was next door because of an important meeting that his parents had to go to. They could of at least of let him know that by phone. The only reason he came here was to get a step closer to finding his brother, Lukas. So there he started to venture to Mathias’s neighbor’s house. When he got there , he rang the bell while thinking maybe Mat will join me to find this Orilanta. He was sure that The sudden appearance of Orilanta had something to do with his brother Lukas suddenly disappearing.
((finally...))
puffinmaster
puffinmaster

http://swampofvulpe.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down